Destinations Be Covered :- Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Pushkar - Jaipur
Duration – 7 Nights 8 Days
Tour Itinerary Details –
Day 1st - Arrival In Jaisalmer
We will pickup you from jaisalmer airport then transfer to hotel, . Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. Reach and check in to hotel and relax. in the evening visit Gadsisar Lake and nearby monuments. Later comeback to hotel and relax. Overnight Stay in Hotel .
Day 2nd – Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing / Desert
After Morning breakfast start the city tour of jaisalmer. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinel of entire India and a place worth visiting to get an idea of the native Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the great Thar Desert. Visit the Golden Fort, Gadsisar lake, Patwo Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli etc. Later drive Sam sand dunes Desert. Check in to desert camp. Take camel safari in desert sam sand dunes, Enjoy Rajasthani folk dance and dinner in the desert camp. Overnight at Desert Camp.
Day 3rd – Jaisalmer To Jodhpur
After morning Breakfast then visit the local jaisalmer city and its markets. After than drive or jodhpur. Jodhpur is very famous tourist destination in rajasthan. And its known as Blue city of india. Reach jodhpur, check in to hotel and relax. In the evening visit Clock tower and its local city and markets. Later comeback to hotel and relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4th – Jodhpur Local Sightseeing
After morning breakfast then start the city tour of Jodhpur. Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan and a major tourist attraction in the country. The forts and palaces in the city are the major source of attraction in the city. The gates and the walls of the forts speak of the battles they have witnessed. Visit the major attractions around Jodhpur Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum etc. Overnight in Hotel .
Day 5th – Jodhpur To Pushkar
After morning breakfast then drive for Pushkar. Pushkar is the holy city of rajasthan. And it is famous for the one and only temple of Lord Brahma in all over world. Visit the famous Brahma Temple, Holy Pushkar Lake, Savitri Temple, Local city and its markets. Overnight Stay in hotel.
Day 6th – Pushkar To Jaipur
After morning breakfast then drive for jaipur. Reach and check in to hotel and relax. in the evening visit Famous Birla Temple, Albert Hall Museum etc. later comeback to hotel and relax. overnight stay in hotel.
Day 7th – Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After morning breakfast then start the city tour of Jaipur. Jaipur known as pink city of india. Jaipur offers a plethora of touristic attractions to the traveler. Visit Amber Fort, Take the Elephant Safari (Direct Payment Basis) at the Royal Amber Fort. Later proceed to visit Jal Mahal after visiting then visit Another monument near The Royal City Palace, Later visit Jantar Mantar, built by Sawai Jai Singh. And Hawa Mahal the “place of wind. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8th – Jaipur and drop
After morning breakfast then drop at Jaipur airport as per your departure schedule.
Major Attractions Of The Package –
1. Golden Fort, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Patwo Ki Haveli, Gadsisar Lake, Sam Desert.
2. Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum.
3. Brahma Temple, Holy Pushkar Lake, Savitri Temple.
4. Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jalmahal, Jantar Mantar, Birla Temple.
5. Camel Safari, Rajasthani Folk dance and Dinner In Jaisalmer.
6. Jeep ride at thar desert jaisalmer.
7. Elephant Ride At Amer Fort.
Service Included In This Tour Package –
1. A comfortable neat and clean Private Sedan/Suv Car for your service.
2. All the Monuments Parking, Toll Tax, Driver allowances, Fuel related expenses are included, no hidden charges.
3. Hotel accommodations at all places including morning breakfast.
4. Camel safari, Rajasthani folk dance and Dinner In Desert Jaisalmer.
Service Not Included In this Tour Packages –
1. Any type of entry fees of monuments are not included.
2. Elephant Ride At Jaipur / Jeep ride in jaisalmer are not included.
3. Any other personal expenses such as tips to driver, laundry, liquor etc.
4. Lunch and dinner are not include in this tour package.